DECLARATION OF EXPRESS CONSENT REGARDING PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
I accept and declare that I have read and understood the Clarification Text submitted to me by the Yenigün İnşaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (henceforth, it shall be referred to as “Yenigün”) in accordance to the related terms of the Law of Protection of Personal Data Numbered 6698 and the necessary clarification has been made to me regarding the processing of my personal data.
I accept and declare with my free will that within this scope, due to the job application that I have made to the Yenigün, I have express consent regarding processing of my personal data regarding the categories mentioned below by the Yenigün or third persons for the purpose of execution of business and service processes in accordance to the confidentiality policies, evaluation of the potential business opportunities, performance of the works and procedures that need to be performed in accordance with the obligations of the Yenigün within the scope of the related regulations.
I accept and declare with my free will that with this Declaration of Express Consent, I accept the processing and safekeeping of my personal data including my personal data with special characteristics (nationality, penal conviction and information for security measures) and my personal data that will be processed / kept after submission of this Declaration Express Consent of mine alongside with my all personal data for the duration of 5 years starting from the date of signature of this Declaration of Express Consent, and the use of my personal data upon being limited by the purpose of processing within the scope of the related process and the sharing and transfer of my personal data with the third persons and group companies located in and out of the country and the service providers in and out of the company and maintaining my personal data in the servers located out of the country, and I have express consent in this regard within the scope of the related terms of the Law of Protection of Personal Data.
In addition to the matters listed above, I declare that I know I have the below written rights regarding myself within the scope of the Law:
- Learning about whether my personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information regarding processing of my personal data if my personal data is processed,
- Learning about the purpose of processing my personal data and whether my personal data is used in accordance to its purposes or not,
- Learning about the third persons to whom my personal data is transferred domestically and internationally,
- Requesting the correction of my personal data in the event that my personal data is processed incompletely or wrongly
- Requesting the erasure or destruction of my personal data within the framework of the terms stipulated in the Law.
- Requesting the notification of the procedure conducted in accordance to the articles of (e) and (f) to the third persons to whom my personal data is transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of an outcome which is against me by analyzing my processed data exclusively through the automated systems,
- Requesting elimination of my losses in the event that I incur losses due to processing of my personal data against the law.
When I want to use any one of these rights or if I have a question regarding the Law or processing of my personal data, I may contact the Human Resources Department. Within the scope of this Declaration of Express Consent, the concept of “personal data” includes the following information:
- Personal information (My name, Turkish National Identification Number, place and date of birth, civil registry information, social security number, official residence information, military service status, criminal record, correspondence information and the like)
- Former employment information and qualifications and the like
- Performance and working potential (performance results, skills and the like)
- Feedback regarding the personnel (training feedback)
- Dates of starting and ending of employment
- Training information and improvement plans regarding the work (completed trainings and the like)