No job is easy. We draw on our management skills to ease the difficult and exhausting parts of the work and thus achieve progress in our job.
The following points should always be borne in mind when working towards our goals:
- Due care should be given for the human factor,
- Decisions should be taken as quickly as possible under all circumstances,
- All the works towards the predefined goals should be carried out harmoniously
as a team and with complete faith in success,
- The latest technological tools and developments should be applied where
- Due consideration should be paid for research & development and continuous
- Cooperation with sound partners should be sought to enhance global
I started my career in 1974, with undertaking of the construction of an elementary
school together with another partner as “Mithat Yenigün Private Company” and we now
have 5000 staff of whom more than 150 are engineers. We target US$ 600 million in
turnover in 2020, rising to US$ 1 billion by 2025.
As competition has heated up not just in Turkey but also in the other countries where
we have a presence, we believe that it is necessary to establish partnerships and develop
strong ties with companies that we can trust and establish a common language. We
realize that partnership implies a sharing of profit and risk, compromise, good will and
Every single person in our team is important and valuable for our company and we all
must have this sense of responsibility.
Our capacity and skill to make optimal use of the above mentioned factors will be
reflected on the coming years’ results as we work towards our targets. As Socrates said,
“THE BOOK OF LIFE IS WRITTEN IN MATHEMATICS”
I wish good luck to everyone!